We are a non-profit (501c.3) organization operating within the Marceline RV School District. We exist to support all student activities at Marceline RV. We put Marceline RV students first so they can be the best.
How can you reach us?
You can reach us by mail at Tiger Booster Club, PO Box 183, Marceline, MO 64658 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - Cindi Black Rodgers
- Vice-President - Tonya Burk
- Treasurer - Kasie Stallo
- Secretary - Jennifer Elam
What have we done lately?
- Purchased softball bats for girls softball
- Purchased tumbling mat for cheerleaders
- Donated $7,500 to new weight room and have pledged at least $7,500 more
- Provided meat for the athletic banquets
- Purchased a VHS to DVD machine for use in all sports
- Purchased bags for use in football program
- Purchased automated timing system for the track program for the spring 2012 season
How can I become a member?
We are pleased to offer individual, family and business annual memberships (July 1-June 30) that will offer you benefits while helping to support our students. All membership levels include a window decal, name(s) listed in all programs and on our website.
You can also stop by the local Allstate insurance office and get membership info from Cindi Rodgers.
What is “The Tiger Store”?
The Tiger Store is the place where you can buy t-shirts, hoodies, stadium seats, caps, etc. The merchandise can be seen at the Allstate insurance office at 102 S. Main Street USA in Marceline or email the above address for more information.